Neglia Group is looking for talented, energetic and self-motivated employees with good communication skills for the following positions in our Lyndhurst and/or Mountainside, NJ Office.
Neglia Group is a diversified and versatile engineering firm that specializes in both the municipal and private client space. This unprecedented opportunity offers prospective employees a chance to succeed at all times. As a well-established and full-service organization, Neglia takes pride in offering our clients state-of-the-art services while maintaining a down-to-earth and eager-to-please mentality. These attributes have provided the foundation of our firm’s success.
Since our founding over seven decades ago, we have amassed a wealth of practical and technical experience in the following fields: Municipal Engineering, Site and Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Construction Management, Planning, Landscape Architecture, and GIS Data Management.
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelors from an accredited school of Civil Engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in Land Development and / or Municipal Engineering.
- Candidate should possess good communication, verbal, and technical writing skills.
- Software experience must include, Civil 3D, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
- Software experience such as Hydro-flow and Hydro-CAD is a plus.
- Experience in Site Layout, Grading, Drainage, Utility, Erosion Control, and Lighting Design.
- Analytical ability, pro-active attitude, and ability to think “outside the box” when required.
- Familiarity with analyzing local zoning ordinances and NJDEP permitting is a plus but not required.
- This is a Professional Engineer track job.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and work directly with Professional Engineer.
- Site plan design and preparation of specifications.
- Preparation of concepts and cost estimates.
- Preparation of NJDOT Local Aid, Open Space, and CDBG grant applications and programs.
- Review of Site Plan and Subdivision applications.
- Provide project team support (internal and external)
- An opportunity for Client interaction
- Coordination of project tasks with sub-consultants and other team members
- Preparation of Public Bid Documents
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account)
- 401k Plan with matching percentage
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Aflac – Additional Insurance