Neglia Group is a family oriented company with over 60 years of experience in surveying, engineering, and construction management. This robust history has earned Neglia the reputation of being one of the most well-respected, versatile, and accomplished firms in the industry. Our services extend throughout northern and central New Jersey and into New York.
Neglia Group is seeking a full-time Licensed Landscape Architect to work at its Lyndhurst office location. A successful candidate will be able to perform all aspects of their primary responsibilities, while assisting other Neglia Engineering Site / Civil Professionals. The candidate should also be able to work and interact directly with clients and various municipal and governmental agencies. The candidate shall have experience in both urban landscape / hardscape design, park design, residential design, streetscape design, commercial design, site plan reviews and landscape construction inspection.
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelors and/or Master of Science of Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Landscape Architecture
- Proficiency in Land Development
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include sketch and construction document plan preparation, including Computer Aided Design (CAD) of site layouts, site grading, landscaping, lighting, and grant application preparation. This position will provide opportunities for growth and additional responsibility within the firm. Additional tasks include site plan review of other professional’s designs, landscape construction management, and client management.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account)
- 401k Plan with matching percentage
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Aflac – Additional Insurance