Neglia Engineering Associates, re-branded to Neglia Group, was founded a half-century ago. Since our founding, we have amassed a wealth of practical and technical experience in the following fields: Municipal Engineering, Site and Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Construction Management, Planning, Landscape Architecture, and GIS Data Management.
Must apply Online ONLY and NO phone calls will be accepted.
Neglia Group is looking for a talented Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for our Lyndhurst location. As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our Company. Our receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the company. You will welcome guests and greet clients who visit the company. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be a successful Receptionist/Administrative Assistant you must have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Multi-tasking skills are essential for this position, this area can be very hectic and busy all day long.
Ultimately, the duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer a high volume of calls, which would be screened carefully and forwarded to appropriate party
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Receive, sort and distribute mail/deliveries
- Drop mail off at Post Office
- Order and maintain inventory stock of all office supplies
- Update Conference Room Calendar
- Perform other clerical receptionist/Admin duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning and faxing, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. copiers/printers/fax machines)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Section 125 Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- 401k Plan with matching employer percentage
- Paid PTO