Montville High School Turf Field Expansion
Neglia Engineering Associates (NEA) was selected by the Montville Township Board of Education to provide Engineering Design, Permitting and Construction Management Services for the expansion of an artificial turf field at Montville High School. Below are the project details of the services that were provided.
- NEA’s responsibilities in the realm of this project included verifying the as-built conditions of the site, expanding the drainage system, design of the layout of the turf field, and field irrigation for natural turf areas
- NEA conducted a topographic survey of the site in accordance with the rules of the New Jersey State Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (NJAC 13:40-5.1)
- Prepared calculations and plans to be submitted to the Morris County Soil Conservation Service in order to obtain a Soil Erosion Conservation District Certification
- Prepared detailed civil engineering site plans and a bound report of construction specifications for the proposed artificial turf athletic field, as well as all permitting with the M.C.S.C.D. and State D.O.E.
- NEA was responsible for construction management including, but not limited to, daily construction inspection and approval of contractor payment requests