Father Glotzbach Field Design
Neglia Engineering Associates (NEA) was selected by the Township of Nutley to provide Engineering Design Services for the Father Glotzbach Field Project. NEA’s responsibilities in the realm of this project included verifying the as-built conditions of the site, expanding the drainage system, and upgrading the lighting. Below are the project details of the services that were provided.
- NEA conducted a topographic survey of the site in accordance with the rules of the New Jersey State Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (NJAC 13:40-5.1)
- Performed a preliminary investigation of any potential wetlands on the site, which included: office research, field visits, auger holes, and species inventory as necessary
- NEA prepared calculations and plans to be submitted to the Essex County Soil Conservation Service in order to obtain a Soil Erosion Conservation District Certification
- NEA was responsible for the preparation of detailed civil engineering site plans in accordance with the Township of Nutley’s Ordinance for the proposed artificial turf multi-purpose athletic field
- NEA created a bound report of construction specifications and attended job coordination meetings with the client and his professionals