Dahnert’s Lake Renovation
Neglia Engineering Associates (NEA) was selected by the Bergen County Department of Parks to provide Professional Engineering, Design, and Construction Management Services for the Dahnert’s Lake Renovation Project. Below are the project details of the services that were provided.
- NEA conducted topographic surveys, an existing conditions bathymetric survey of the lake bottom and wetlands delineation
- Prepared calculations, plans, and applications necessary to the be submitted to New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) and Bergen County Soil Conservation Service for dam replacement bank stabilization dredging operations, and other improvements
- NEA prepared an overall concept plan indicating proposed improvements to the park, incorporating comments from the Bergen County Department of Parks and the Town of Garfield officials
- An on-site inspector from NEA was provided to perform plan and specification compliance inspections of the project as it progressed
- Engineering support services were also supported during the construction period