Donna Ricker Memorial Field Improvements
Neglia Engineering Associates (NEA) was selected by the Borough of Wood-Ridge to provide Surveying, Engineering Design, and Construction Management Services for the Donna Ricker Field Improvement Project at Wood-Ridge High School. Below are the project details of the services that were provided.
- Project consisted of a new synthetic turf field and softball field, a new rubberized running track, and a new field house
- NEA designed a new recreational field complex to meet the Borough’s needs
- NEA conducted a topographic survey of the site in accordance with the rules of the New Jersey State Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (NJAC 13:40-5.1)
- NEA prepared calculations and plans that were submitted to the Bergen County Soil Conservation Service in order to obtain a Soil Erosion Conservation District Certification
- NEA prepared a detailed civil engineering site plan in accordance with the Borough of Wood-Ridge’s Ordinance for the proposed improvement
- A bound report of construction specifications and attended job coordination meetings was created with the client and his professionals