Tappan Park Reconstruction
Neglia Group (Neglia) was responsible for managing the Tappan Park Reconstruction project, including: community outreach meetings, survey, conceptual design, final design and construction management. Below are the project details.
- Project covered the complete renovation of an existing 10,000 square feet playground in Kearny
- Park received new sidewalk, trees, and fencing along the front entrance of the park to improve curb appeal
- New ramped entrance and meandering walking path was introduced in the park to improve circulation to the different play areas, benches, and gazebo
- Major amenities were nicely complemented with a variety of perennials, trees, and grasses
- Construction costs were funded by the NJDEP Green Acres program