Neglia Group is a diversified and versatile engineering firm that specializes in both the municipal and private client space. This unprecedented opportunity offers prospective employees a chance to succeed at all times. As a well-established and full-service organization, Neglia takes pride in offering our clients state-of-the-art services while maintaining a down-to-earth and eager-to-please mentality. These attributes have provided the foundation of our firm’s success.
Since our founding over seven decades ago, we have amassed a wealth of practical and technical experience in the following fields: Municipal Engineering, Site and Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Construction Management, Planning, Landscape Architecture, and GIS Data Management.
Experience and Requirements
- Professional Engineer’s License in good standing in New Jersey.
- Candidate should possess good communication, verbal, and technical writing skills. As well as handling client and public meetings.
- Ability to project manage including budgets and due dates.
- Familiarity with regulating permitting.
- Professional Planning License a plus, but not required.
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of engineering plans, specifications and costs for municipalities capital improvement projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Project planning, including providing recommendations, preparing cost estimates, and developing solutions
- Site plan design and preparation of specifications
- Preparation of and management of NJDOT Local Aid, Open Space, and CDBG grant applications and programs.
- Represent the Firm at Public Meetings
- Financial project tracking and budget analysis
- Provide project team support (internal and external)
- High level client interaction and management
- Coordination of project tasks with sub-consultants
- Preparation of Public Bid Documents
- Management and Training of Staff
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account)
- 401k Plan with matching percentage
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Aflac – Additional Insurance